Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beauty Products I Need To Try ASAP


So, I'm pretty obsessed with beauty and product haulin' so that means that I am constantly wanting to try out new products! Not all of these products are new, but they are ones that have been recommended or raved about by beauty bloggers I most definitely trust. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I need to get my hands on these oh so beautiful products. Dontcha think? :)

1. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I've heard sooo many incredible things about this concealer this year that I'm honestly surprised I haven't caved and picked it up already. My current fave is the RMS Beauty Un-Coverup because it never sticks to try patches, but everyone has said this is such a hydrating concealer and longlasting! I definitely need to pick up this concealer immediately if nawt sooner.

2. The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - After hearing Estée from EssieButton and Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi rave about this bronzer, I've made the executive decision that I most definitely need it. I'm quite fair skinned and love a good matte bronzer, so something tells me this one is going to end up being a winner. It comes in four shades so if you're an olive skinned gal (lucky) then don't worry, I'm sure 04 Deep Matte will give you a rockin' summer glow even during this dreary winter months. 

3. Ren Clarifying Toning Lotion - My skin seriously looooves to be exfoliated but sometimes using a scrub or exfoliating mask is just too much on my skin. That's why I really want to try this exfoliating toner! Ren is an amazing skincare brand, so I'm almost positive I would love this product. It's supposed to un-clog pores, slough away dead skin, and leave your skin more even-toned and bright. Sounds hella good, am I right?! (did I really just say hella?)

4. Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color in Rosy - Okay so yes, this is another product that Estée and Ingrid raved about, but really, who doesn't love a sheer and moisturizing lip color? I know I do. They're so great for everyday when you don't want something drying or high maintanace but still want a pop o' color. 

5. Benefit Lollitint - I'm a huge fan of the cult-classic Benetint (so long lasting and lovely), and I just have a feeling that I'll feel the same way about the new lollitint. First of all, what a freakin' adorable name. Second of all, I love the unique orchid, almost lilac shade of this cheek stain. Get in my collection! 

What beauty products have you been lusting over lately?!

No comments:

Post a Comment