Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spring 2014 Favorites!


Spring is just around the corner my darlings - can you feel it?! I definitely can. Here in NJ it was 65 degrees today and it made me want to start bustin' out my cutoffs and floral dresses. Definitely check out Forever 21 if you're feelin' the floral trend this spring because they have floral everything. But anyway, this post is going to be all about the beauty bits I've been enjoying during this end-of-winter-spring time period. All products are relatively new to me and are oh so lovely! Read on if you're interested in what I've been lovin'.


Ojon Rare Blend Oil Rejuvenating Therapy - This is one of Ojon's famous hair therapy oils that I've been so into lately. You simply shake it up, pour a few drops into your palm, and run through freshly washed hair. I definitely suffer from dry hair issues but this lightweight oil has made a huge difference in the way my hair looks and feels. I always try to let my hair dry naturally and as of late, it's been looking much better due to this miracle stuff.


Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Coral Oasis - This super-cute tangerine colored blush isn't quite a cream blush but definitely isn't a powder blush. I suppose it does have a 'gelée' feel to it - whatever it is, I've been loving it. It blends seamlessly into the skin and even works on my lips too (been loving the orange lips trend lately!). It has lovely lasting power and never looks like 'too much.' I've been dying to try out some of the other gorgeous shades like Pink Escape & Getaway Red. Don't these names just make you want to go on vacay ASAP?


Chanel Lip Colors (Incandescente & La Diva) - There's nothing like bright lip colors to perk me up during that time of year when all I want is summer weather, yet it still barely gets up to 40 degrees out on the day to day. These stunning shades by Chanel do just the trick. A bright coral-red and neon pinky-violet make me feel unstoppable. It's never a bad day to wear bright lipstick. Always remember that.


L'Oréal RevitaLift Miracle Blur Eye - This eye treatment is ah-mazing. Not only is it just $24.99 but it also feels rich and heavenly. It's smoothing, hydrating, and makes my eyes instantly look less fatigued. The metal tip feels so cooling and nice on sleepy eyes first thing in the morning, and I've definitely noticed a difference in any darkness under my eyes. Luurve this stuff.


Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow - I recevied a sample size of this product in my Birchbox about a year ago and once I finished it, I realized I had to get my hands on the big stuff! It basically adds life to my skin. I tend to get super pale in the winter but also deal with redness, and this dreamy base blends everything out and makes it look as though I've just gotten back from a fabulous trip to Turks & Caicos. It just adds the right amount of radiance to my skin that every girl needs. Definitely worth a try if you're missing your summer glow!


Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Golden Light - Ah, an oldie but a goodie. This matte bronzer is simply gorgeous, and in my opinion, looks fabulous on everyone. It's especially lovely on fair skintones because it's not too orange or too brown. (Who wants to look muddy, am I right?) It's supah smooth, blendable, and lasts all day. It also works whether you want an all-over-bronze or just a bit of contouring. Very versatile, which is much appreciated because I switch it up all the time and love to have a product that just does it all.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - So, I'm pretty sure that these have been around forever but they happen to be quite new to muah. I'm usually a die-hard Bioderma girl, but I recently ran out and needed something to get the job done until my next shipment came (a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do). Anyway, I ended up having a lovely time with these makeup wipes. In the past, I've never had great experiences with wipes - always finding them to be too harsh on my sensitive skin - but these are perfect and really get everything off. And they're so inexpensive, so you really can't lose!

What beauty products have you been loving this spring?! Please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment