Monday, April 14, 2014

Product Rave: Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip And Cheek Creamy Oil (Hint: It's Love!)


Oh boy ladies, I'm in love. It was love at first sight to be more accurate. Imagine Greece's "Hopelessly Devoted To You" playing romantically in the background as I unpackaged these babies. And if you are wondering why this image looks filtered, it's because I HAD to Instagram it, of course. (It's valencia if you were wondering). These, my friends, are Josie Maran's newest beauty release and it's a stunner. You might be thinking, 'a lip & cheek oil? I don't want my cheeks to look greasy!" but have no fear - I, too, thought the same thing. Granted it was for about two seconds before I added them to my Sephora basket. Anyway, I'm pleased to tell you that these are completely non-greasy and happen to be just as beautiful, creamy, and natural-looking as I imagined them to be. They are thee perfect product for spring and summer - incredibly moisturizing and totally organic, they simply melt into the skin leaving behind the most natural pop o' color ever. Yes, this is in fact a total rave.


Kindly disregard my awkward hand, but here is a swatch of the two shades I bought. I decided on Always Cherry and Timeless Coral (also eyeing up Boundless Berry) but I found these shades very spring-time-appropriate. They're infused with Maran's famous 100% Argan Oil & deliver a sheer dewy tint that also leaves your lips and cheeks feeling nourished for hours. Yup, it's love! 

Will you be picking up one of Josie Maran's Argan Infinity Lip And Cheek Creamy Oil ($18)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment