Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Everyday Eye Creams

If you got sick of reading my last post, don't worry this is going to be short and sweet, I promise! I never really thought about using eye creams much, but I heard somewhere that it's essential to start using eye creams in your 20's to prevent premature aging! These are the two eye creams I picked out because they're both from amazing skincare brands I adore, and I read great reviews about both of them. In the day time I use Plantscription Anti-aging Treatment. It's one of Origins top selling eye treatments and I love it. I use it during the day because it's really light, but hydrates my eye area and smooths any fine lines I have under my eyes. The scent is also very pleasant which is a bonus :). At night I want something thicker and heavier, so I opted for Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado which is a thick, yellowish-green cream that really moisturizes my eye area for the entire time I'm asleep. Anytime that my eye area is feeling especially dry, I will dab a bit of this on and it immediately feels so much better. If you're in need of a new eye cream, I reccommend both of these 100%! 

Thank you so much for reading! Xoxo,

Kaleigh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment