Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Most Loved Serums

This will be my third and last post about my skincare for awhile (so really until I try something new which won't be long, let's be real). I adore serums. They have a warm and fuzzy place in my heart, I mean my skincare drawer ;). Whenever my skin is feeling/looking particularly like all hell has gone loose.. I turn to serums. These two are my favorite. I've had Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate for more than a year now, and if I'm being real withchu, it never fails. It's very light and made up of skin-loving oils like evening primrose oil which boosts radiance, and lavender essential oils. The goal of this serum is to repair skin overnight, and I believe it does just that. It helps with anything from irritated skin, breakouts, dry patches, or simply just dull skin. It leaves my skin hydrated and soft which is what I love! Just pop it under your night moisturizer and you're good to go :). This next serum is also for night time use. Esteé Lauder Advanced Night Repair is a lovely serum that to me smells like citrus. I just got this serum for Christmas, so I've been using it for only a short amount of time. Needless to say, I really like it. It feels really good on my skin, and does a great job of making my hormonal breakouts go away faster. Both of these serums are great buys and worth the money. The Kiehl's concentrate retails for $46 for a 1.0 fl. oz. bottle, and the Esteé Lauder serum retails for $55 for a 1.0 fl. oz. bottle. Thank you for reading about my skincare must haves. Please tell me all about yours!

xoxo,

Kaleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment