Monday, January 28, 2013

Life is Better Naked

 No one can argue that the Naked palettes are purely beautiful. Ever since I got my first one a few Christmases ago, I've been completely smitten. I used it non-stop because it comes with the most wearable shades for everyday. Whatever eye look you are going for, whether it be subtle or smokey, the Naked palette will not let you down. Now I'm not saying that I've moved on from the Naked one, but when the Naked 2 came out, I had to have it (clearly). It's lovely in every way. Nuff said ;)
 Ah just looking at it makes me smile. I'm weird, I know. The colors in this palette are foxy, half baked (also in the orginial Naked), bootycall (a personal fave), chopper, tease, snakebite, suspect, pistol, verve, YDK, busted, and blackout. My most used shadows from this palette so far have been bootycall as a highlight, tease for a great crease color, suspect, and YDK. If you want to smoke things up a bit, just add some busted in the outer corner, and if you're feeling like a badass (which we all do sometimes), really smoke things up with blackout. All in all, you can't go wrong! It retails for $50 and is worth every penny. 
When the Naked Basics came out, I was like... Do I really need this? The answer is obviously no. But, me being, well, me.. kind of had to have it. It honestly probably would have taken me awhile to get this on my own, but it was a gift from my lovely aunt so thank god for her right? Anyway, this palette comes with six shadows, five of them being matte shades. The only one that isn't matte is venus, which is a great highlight color. This palette is about half the size of the other Naked palettes, and is really damn cute. It's so compact and really great for traveling. This palette is great if you're having one of those lazy days but you still want to add some definition to your eyes. The black is also quite lovely used as an eyeliner smudged up a bit. 
venus, foxy, w.o.s, naked 2, faint, crave

I hope you guys enjoyed this post about my two favorite eyeshadow palettes of the moment. I garuntee you they are both delicious & you won't regret making them a part of your makeup collection! 

Love Always, 

Kaleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment