Monday, February 18, 2013

My Red Lip Loves

Hello my loves :)
 So normally I'm a pretty neutral lip lover and go for the my lips but better colors when it comes to lip products. I literally always have my trusty Burt's Bees tinted chapstick in Red Dahlia on me. If I lose it, I've been known to go into panic mode (crazy i know). But when I'm feelin' risky or badass and I want the chorus of "Bad Girls"to be the soundtrack in my head all day, then these are the colors I bring out to play. ;)
This lovely lipstick on the left is Maybelline's Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick in Continuous Cranberry. Cute name. I love it though. It's a gorgeous color and insanely pigmented. It also lasts for hours. It's a tad drying but nothing a little balm can't cure. love love love. Even though I wasn't able to see my boyfriend on Valentine's Day, I wore this anyway. :)
Why did I not paint my nails? 
So this one is for all you ladies out there that love the idea of a red lip but the boldness of it freaks you out a little bit. We've all been there, don't worry. If that's you, then the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose is the red lip you need to rock. It's sheer, its moisturizing, and it gives the prettiest hint of color to your lips. The best part is since it's a balm, you can reapply it just about 50,000 times and no one can judge you. All in all, it's pure loveliness. 
So that is all for today. I hope you guys liked this post on my favorite red lips! What are your favorites? I'd love to know :)

Love always, 

Kaleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment